EXTRA HELPFUL HINTS
- If you experience excessive peeling, discontinue use. For mild
peeling, you may be using the DermaWand at too high a setting for
too long a period of time. If you experience a drying sensation to your
skin, add more of your favorite moisturizer after using your
DermaWand. If dryness persists discontinue use.
- We caution against the use of high concentrations of AHA, glycolic
acid or other abrasive products.
- If you notice any mild redness after using DermaWand, this is good!
- If you experience excessive redness or swelling, cease use.
- Do not use DermaWand on skin that is prone to excessive amounts
of broken capillaries or any other skin condition.
- Do not use in any mucous membranes (eyes, mouth, nose, etc.).
- DermaWand is not to be used internally.
- Do not use DermaWand if you have a pacemaker or other electrical
medical device. If you are not sure, consult your physician.
NOTE ON PREGNANCY: If you are pregnant, or if you suspect that you are pregnant, we recommend you postpone use of your DermaWand.